Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kima is fighting a "Survivor"



An island in the South China Sea - that sounds really, after a setting where you'd like to crack the times one or the other coconut.
For Kima (24), model from Dusseldorf, but the beach was this dream vision of horror: She is one of 18 candidates of the Pro-Sieben-show "Survivor" and was suspended on the Asia-Eiland quasi.
 Kima "I am approached quite naive in the matter, thought I would appreciate my normal life after more ..." Instead, the funny TV game quickly became a real struggle for survival.
"Especially have the constant bickering with my team-mate Michael wearied me," says the 24-year-old. Were added to the constant lack of food, strangers, and unbearable heat. "People sitting together the whole day, but hardly knows. I have my family, especially my sister Ishinto terribly missed. "
She quickly made the decision: "I will just like to go! But this satisfaction did not her fellow-sufferers. "Actually, denied that the other rauswählen me and I could fly home. They did not do it, then my confidence in them was of course completely disturbed. "
Meanwhile, the filming has been completed, and Kima is back in the homeland. First picked up the brave Beautiful a giant burger in fast food restaurant. Kima: "I just had a murder, hunger, especially on really unhealthy stuff," Who wants to see whether Kima, the 250,000-euro prize money, but still won: The next episode there Tuesday evening at 20.15 clock on Pro Sieben.