Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The residents of Big Brother 10


        You are the salt in the soup BB: The residents of the house. Here is the list of residents of Big Brother 10:
Big Brother 10 - the residents
"
back
Next »
Jenny
Photo: RTL II / Endemol / Stefan Menne
Location: Hamburg Age: 26Beruf: Friseurmeisterin Sports: dancing, shopping, partying and with friends from gehenFamilienstand: Single / Single "I'll see when the people in my life, my joy and positive energy for good mood."
Feeder: 08 February 2010
Jessica
Photo: Endemol / Stefan Menne
Location: Kassel, Germany Age: 29Beruf: Student (English and sport teacher), side job, and promoter AnimateurinFreizeit: yoga, diving, climbing, swimming, surfing, aerobics lesenFamilienstand: Unmarried / single "Big Brother is a great experience from which I still have my grandchildren will tell. "
Feeder: 28 January 2010
Klaus
Photo: Endemol, Stefan Menne
Location: ReutlingenAlter: 32Beruf: CallboyFreizeit: sex, women, sports, wellness Marital Status: Single / Single "Nothing is embarrassing."
Feeder: 18 January 2010
Sabrina
Photo: Endemol / Stefan Menne
Location: New IsenburgAlter: 24Beruf: Stylist and radio presenter Leisure shopping: Your dog Leo, fashion, wellness, ausgehen.Familienstand: Single / Single "I'm a spoiled princess. In Big Brother, I will ask myself to the test."
Feeder: 16 January 2010
Tobias
City driving: AschaffenburgAlter: 29Beruf: Self-employed in the field of mechanical engineering (a trained auto mechanic) Sports: Motorcycle, travel to warm countries, outgoing with friends Marital Status: Single / Single "Big Brother is just as crazy as my life!"
Feeder: 13 January 2010
Cora
Location: Hamburg Age: 20Beruf: Erotic darstellerin Sports: men Marital status: Single / Single, "I love men!"
Feeder: 11 January 2010Auszug: 23 January 2010 (Cora had to leave the house because of personal problems) re-entry: 25 January 2010 (after an audience voting was allowed Cora to clarify their problems again) to move
Pluto
Location: Cologne (cathedral square) Age: 29Beruf: a baker, a hairdresser and lifeguard (, currently homeless street painter) Sports: dogs, drawing and painting at the DomplatteFamilienstand: Single / Single "If I win Big Brother, I'll buy myself a bar and a plot for a dog rescue center. "
Feeder: 11 January 2010
Pisei
Location: Dresden (born) in Cambodia Age: 18Beruf: Model, actress (acting "Miss Dresden) Leisure: modeling, fashion, travel, cooking, taking part in Miss-election Marital status: Single / Single" I love being in the public stand. That has been my childhood, my greatest desire. So is Big Brother 'is just right for me. "
Feeder: 11 January 2010Auszug: 26 January 2010 (Pisei has voluntarily left the house together with Micaela)
Horst
Photo: RTL II / Endemol: Stefan Menne
Location: Otzberg / Odenwald Age: 41Beruf: a self-tattoo artist (trained Herrenausstatter) Leisure: painting, design, Buddhism, tattoos, biking, gym Relationship Status: Single / Single "After the death of my parents, I knew I had to give up my old life, and what must start completely new. "
Feeder: 11 January 2010Auszug: 12 January 2010 (Horst moved voluntarily because of HIV infection by Harald and Carlos.)
Kristina
Photo: RTL II / Endemol: Stefan Menne
City driving: Troisdorf (born in Kazakhstan) Age: 23Beruf: arbeitssuchendFreizeit: make shopping, friends, holidays, fashion and beauty Marital status: Married / separated "After my three-month flash before I'm looking forward to the adventure, Big Brother '. "
Feeder: 11 January 2010
Carlos
Location: Berlin (born in Argentina since 1991) in Germany Age: 45Beruf: Singer Sports: Dog Marital status: married Harald "Big Brother gives me the opportunity to confront viewers with the theme of HIV and to provide information about it. The housemates can learn from me to get better with HIV positive people clearly. "
Feeder: 11 January 2010
Harald
Location: Berlin Age: 42Beruf: trained Mr. Schneider now (early retirement) Sports: Dog Marital status: married to Carlos, "I want to show my roommates and all of Germany the correct handling of HIV."
Feeder: 11 January 2010Auszug: 08 February 2010
Eva
Location: Bielefeld Age: 23Beruf:) student (social education, job in a disco at the BarFreizeit: painting, reading and going relationship status: Single / Single (never) has a stable relationship, "I wonder how the other housemates get along with me. I always say jump, if I could not fit anything or anyone. This is not always good. "
Feeder: 11 January 2010
Daniel
Photo: RTL II / Endemol: Stefan Menne
Would (Location: Food Age: 20 years Occupation: 400-Euro-job at a hairdressing apprenticeship Beverages happy to take) Leisure: Party, Sports, Fashion, Friends, Family Status: Single / Single "I am Big Brother fan from the beginning. Twice I have applied already. Now I've done it. My dream comes true! "
Feeder: 11 January 2010
Micaela
Location: Berlin Age: 26Beruf: Model & DJane (singer, presenter, actress, all-rounder) Recreation: Partying, shopping, working Marital Status: Single / Single "I'm interested in others' problems! They all say in my circle: Micaela loves or hates you! There will also be in the house. "
Feeder: 11 January 2010Auszug: 26 January 2010 (Micaela has volunteered the house along with Pisei) leave
Uwe
Photo: RTL II / Endemol: Stefan Menne
Location: Hamburg Age: 23Beruf: Bartender & Model (a trained painter and decorator, was acting at the entry "Mr. Hamburg, meanwhile, he was stripped of the title) Sports: Kung Fu (kickboxing, boxing, street fighting) & Fitness, TrickingFamilienstand: Single "I want to win!"
Feeder: 11 January 2010
Iris
Photo: RTL II / Endemol: Stefan Menne
Location: Louis harbor Age: 42Beruf: GastronominFreizeit: Horse Relationship: Married, multiple mother and grandmother, a mother of model Daniela Katzenberger. "I want to prove to all women my age, that everything can be achieved. It's never too late. I have more pepper in the bobber, when some young girl. "
Feeder: 11 January 2010